Friday 3 August 2012

B-Day gift for Gilster262 (2012)


Today is gilster262's birthday, my da/MB friend, so I wanted to draw something special for him. Here's his OC Zoey in chibi form. I don't use to draw chibis this way, but I wanted to try and I think she looks pretty cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GILSTER262!


TOOLS 
● Easy Paint Tool SAI (lineart + colour)
● Photoshop CS2 (background + effects)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet


CREDITS 
●  Fantasy Lights by KeepWaiting  (dA)

● Zoey the Friendly Zombie is © gilster262
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Lily, its been a while
    and i REALLY missed you~...!<3
    Thank you SOOO much for this gift,
    Zoey looks REALLY cute in this pic~!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gilster!
      You're right, it's been a while. I'm only active here and MB, you know... I'm sorry :(
      No problem, I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^