Thursday 18 May 2023

Nachtblut Askeroth (chibi style 2023)


In April I drew fanarts of the German band Nachtblut. It took me several weeks to finish them because I wanted to finish them before the last week of April because on April 29th I went to Hamburg to see this band live and I wanted to give the band members a copy of my fanarts. I managed to finish them on time and was able to hand-deliver the copies to them, so I could see their happy faces when they saw them. 

In this fanart we have Askeroth, the vocalist of the group. I have drawn him with the clothes he and face-up wears at concerts. When deciding to draw him in chibi style I had to simplify a lot and even then it was quite difficult to draw the costume and make it recognizable. I really like how he turned out at the end.

I plan to draw other fanarts of the group with the most stylized style.

As for the concert, I had a great time, I was close to the stage and I also really liked the opening group, Asenblut. At the end of the concert I was able to take photos with the two bands. The other two days I spent in Hamburg were dedicated to visiting the city, which has won me over and I hope to visit it again in the future. Definitely, it was worth taking a plane to see this band live again (it was my second concert of theirs) and fulfill my dream of visiting Germany.

See you in the next post!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Nachtblut/Askeroth
● Art ©Sionnach
En abril dibujé fanarts de la banda alemana Nachtblut. Me costó varias semanas terminarlos porque quería terminarlos antes de la última semana de abril porque el 29 de abril me fui a Hamburgo para ver a este grupo en directo y les quería dar a los miembros del grupo una copia de mis fanarts. Conseguí terminarlos a tiempo y pude darles las copias a ellos en mano, así que pude ver sus caras de felicidad cuando los vieron. 

En este fanart tenemos a Askeroth, el vocalista del grupo. Le he dibujado con el vestuario y maquillaje que utiliza en los conciertos. Al decidir dibujarle en estilo chibi tuve que simplificar bastante y aún así fue bastante complicado dibujar el vestuario y que fuera reconocible. Me gusta mucho cómo ha quedado al final. 

Tengo pensado dibujar otros fanarts del grupo con el estilo más estilizado. 

En cuanto al concierto, me lo pasé muy bien, estuve cerca del escenario y también me gustó mucho el grupo telonero, Asenblut. Al finalizar el concierto pude hacerme fotos con los dos grupos. Los otros dos días que pasé en Hamburgo los dediqué a visitar la ciudad, que me ha conquistado y espero volver a visitarla en un futuro. Definitivamente, mereció la pena coger un avión para volver a ver a este grupo en directo (fue mi segundo concierto de ellos) y cumplir mi sueño de visitar Alemania.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Nachtblut/Askeroth
● Arte ©Sionnach


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^