Friday 14 September 2012

Lum



This is a fanart from an old artwork I drew a lot of years ago, so I've drawn it again. I've been checking out my old stuff and I've found some interesting artworks which I'd like to draw again.

I didn't coloured the original one and neither had a background.

Lum is one of my favourite female characters. I had fun watching "Urusei Yatsura" when it was shown on the TV several years ago. 


TOOLS
● Easy Paint Tool SAI (lineart + colour)
● Photoshop CS2 (background)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Lum (Urusei Yatsura) is ©Rumiko Takahashi
● Art is ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^