Friday 12 October 2012

Son Goku - Kame-Hame-Ha!



I could have finished this artwork last month, but my laptop went into a coma and I lost the whole work TT_TT I was angry because it was almost finished and only had to add the background and lights effects, so I've had to redo the whole digital work again. Because of it and other issues in real life out of Internet, I felt down and took two long weeks to finish this artwork. Now, I'm not sure when I'm going to upload new artworks as I'm not working in anything new. Anyway, I hope to feel like doing new stuff again.

As for this artwork, "Dragon Ball" was the first Anime I loved. Thanks to Goku's adventures I began to be interested in Manga/Anime and drawing. At that age, I loved other old Anime as "Dr. Slump", "Urusei Yatsura" or "Muscle Man (Kinnikuman)". In my beginning, my style was very influenced by Akira Toriyama sensei. Fortunately, I have gotten my personal style through years of practice, so that's how Son Goku looks like in my style.


TOOLS
● Easy Paint Tool SAI (colour)
● Photoshop CS2 (digital lineart + background)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Son Goku (Dragon Ball) is ©Akira Toriyama
● Art is ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^