Thursday 22 May 2014

New blog design

 

If you visit my blog frequently, my might have noticed that I've changed its design. I liked the old one, but I'm afraid that it wasn't comfortable to read with that dark blue background and white text. Finally, I've decided to change everything to make it easier to read and I've added some custom details too. What do you think about the new look? I hope is of your liking and you enjoy visiting this blog.

By the way, soon I'll add a new beautiful artwork and I have to finish some tutorials about how to colour with SAI. That means that this blog is not abandoned!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^