Thursday 15 June 2023

Nachtblut (chibi style 2023)


Fanart of Nachtblut in a single image. I also gave them a copy of this image, which they liked very much. Ablaz suggested to take a photo of all of us together with the fanarts and Greif lent me this fanart for the photo. It was well worth the trip to Hamburg, I made memories that I will keep for the rest of my life. 

I also brought copies of the fanarts to get signed, so I have all four fanarts and the group image signed by all four. I'm going to frame them.

See you in the next post!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Nachtblut
● Art ©Sionnach
Los fanarts de Nachtblut en una sola imagen. También les di a ellos una copia de esta imagen, que les gustó mucho. Ablaz me propuso hacernos una foto de todos juntos con los fanarts y Greif me dejó este fanart para la foto. Mereció mucho la pena hacer el viaje a Hamburgo, son recuerdos que voy a conservar toda la vida.

También llevé copias de los fanarts para que me los firmaran, así que tengo los cuatro fanarts y la imagen grupal firmados por los cuatro. Los voy a enmarcar.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Nachtblut
● Arte ©Sionnach


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^