Tuesday 1 May 2012

Night Guardian


Yes, a "Spider-Man" fanart. Why this character? The answer is: he's one of my favourite super-heroes! I had this in mind for a long, long time ago and finally it's done! I want to practice with anatomy and different poses. Even I have drawn this silly background! Background are always hard to draw for me.

It's amazing how quickly I've finished this artwork. In two days I did the sketch and all the digital work!


TOOLS
● Photoshop CS2
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS
● Moon brush by KeepWaiting (dA)

● Spider-Man is ©Stan Lee / Marvel Comics
● Art is ©Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^