Saturday 23 April 2016

Contest - Sailor Moon


In my previous I commented that I was going to participate in a contest on PaigeeWorld. Well, here's my first entry.

If you want to vote for my entry, you need to have account at PaigeeWorld and vote for me giving me a heart at the following link:

Sailor Moon Coloring Contest - Lily Skadi

Contest ends on the 8th May.

The contest is about colouring a drawing of Sailor Moon. The lineart is done by serafleur, an artist who makes beautiful illustrations, so I have coloured her lineart. The truth is that it has been  very fun colouring a drawing of a semirealist style, I have realized how much I have improved at digital colouring as I was going to colour it simpliest but I didn't like how it was looking and decided to completely improvise and experiment. I have to say that I have learned to use Sai barely looking tutorials because it is a very intuitive program. I would like to participate with another coloruring and completely different from this one. Let's see what comes up!

Thank you if you vote for me ^^

See you soon!


CREDITS 
● Moon brushes por KeepWaiting (dA)
● Space brushes por KeepWaiting (dA)

TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop  
● Wacom Intuos Draw tableta gráfica

● Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon) ©Naoko Takeuchi
● Lineart ©serafleur
● Colouring ©Lily Skadi
En mi anterior entrada comenté que iba a participar en un concurso de la página PaigeeWorld. Pues aquí tenéis mi primera entrada.

Si queréis votar por mi entrada, necesitáis tener cuenta en PaigeeWorld y votarme dándome un corazoncito en el siguiente enlace:

Sailor Moon Coloring Contest - Lily Skadi

El concurso finaliza el 8 de Mayo.

El concurso consiste en colorear un dibujo de Sailor Moon. El lineart está hecho por serafleur, una artista que hace unas ilustraciones preciosas, así que me he dedicado a ponerle color a esta ilustración. La verdad es que ha sido muy divertido colorear un dibujo de estilo semirealista, me he dado cuenta de lo mucho que ha mejorado mi coloreado digital ya que iba a colorearlo de forma más simple pero no me estaba gustando el resultado y decidí improvisar y experimentar por completo. Tengo que decir que he aprendido a utilizar Sai sin apenas mirar tutoriales ya que es un programa muy intuitivo. Me gustaría participar con otro coloreado más y completamente diferente a este. ¡A ver qué sale!

Gracias si me votáis ^^

¡Hasta pronto!


CRÉDITOS  
● Pinceles espacio por KeepWaiting (dA)
● Pinceles Luna por KeepWaiting (dA)

HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop  
● Wacom Intuos Draw tableta gráfica

● Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon) ©Naoko Takeuchi
● Lineart ©serafleur
● Color ©Lily Skadi


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 


2 comments:

  1. El dibujo es muy bonito, pero el coloreado que el has hecho no se queda corto.
    ¡¡Suerte!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^