Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Patrick's Day 2013



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Here in Spain we don't celebrate this day, as it's an Irish festivity, so you might wonder why I've drawn this one. Well, I'm in a dA group where a kind of a contest is on hold and the theme is "Sexy Leprechaun", so here's my artwork for this contest XD As my vampire Byron is Irish, has been the perfect character to use.

If you have time, you can visit my BJD's blog and see photos of Byron as a doll.


TOOLS
● Easy Tool Sai
● Photoshop CS2 
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Art and Byron are ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^