Tuesday 30 April 2013

Natsui in Yukata



This is Natsui, one of my oldest OC's. I haven't drawn her for years! I had this in mind for a long time ago and finally it's finished. The yukata design is mine. Though drawing yukatas is difficult, I have enjoyed myself. This is the second part of this one.


TOOLS
● Easy Tool Sai
● Photoshop CS2 
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS 
●  Yukata Spiders by Lileya (dA)
●  Cobweb and spider by AJK-Original-Stock  (dA)

● Art and Natsui are ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^