Wednesday 3 July 2013

Girls in Yukata


I'm back! Today I'm coming with an artwork which isn't new and I had it finished for nearly two months. I hope to be more active from now on!

This is a mix of the artworks I made of my OC's Yoko (left) and Natsui (right). Yoko has a big head compared to Natsui, lol. They look pretty together and was fun to desing and draw their yukatas.


TOOLS
● Easy Tool Sai
● Photoshop CS2 
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS 

● Art, Yoko and Natsui are ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^