Saturday 17 August 2013

Updates

Hi there!

These days I've been working in the page section of this blog. I had all those pages abandoned and finally I've managed to update them all adding linked thumbnails to all the artworks I've uploaded here.

I also noticed that a few arworks weren't visible, as I put the link of those drawings from my dead Mangabullet account. This art page has died, so their links are broken. Now you might see all my artworks with no problem. If you find something wrong, feel free to drop a comment to let me know.

I know I'm not much active here these months, I'm in art slump and I wish it will end soon! I only want to let you know that I'm going to keep drawing, if not now, in the nearly future.

Thank you for passing by. See you next post! 

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^