Saturday 31 August 2013

tumblr.


Yep, finally I have a blog in tumblr. I thought about it for a couple years since I didn't really like it, but finally I wanted to try and made my account a few days ago.

Despite being a little messy, I'm doing with it, although I still have it quite empty and I have to beging posting and rebloging stuff xD So if you want to follow me there, this is my tumblr.



In this blog I'm going to post random stuff, both my drawings and photos of my dolls and stuff.

See you in tumblr. too! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^