Sunday 15 June 2014

Bilingual blog? Please, vote!

I've been thinking and I'm wondering something. Would you like this blog being bilingual? In the left sidebar of the blog you can see a poll and vote on whether I make the change or left it as it is.

If I make the change, it would look like this entry, with text in English and Spanish in two different columns for easier reading of the comments I write about my drawings and tutorials. You can also see a sample of what the posts would look if you visit my blog about BJDs, "Genwaku". Please, select "web version" for a right view if you're using a smartphone because in "mobile version" it doesn't look fine.

In the other sites I use to show my works I write in English only, so I have to think that maybe visitors who speak my language would like to read the text in Spanish.

You have time to vote until the 29th June. You decide!
He estado meditando y he llegado a hacerme una pregunta. ¿Os gustaría que este blog fuese bilingüe? En la barra lateral de la izquierda del blog podéis ver una encuesta y votar sobre si hago el cambio o no.

En caso de hacer el cambio, tendría el aspecto de esta entrada, con el texto en inglés y castellano en dos columnas diferentes para facilitar la lectura de los comentarios que escribo sobre mis dibujos y tutoriales. También podéis ver una muestra de qué aspecto tendrían las entradas si visitáis mi blog sobre BJDs, "Genwaku". Eso sí, seleccionad la "versión web" para verlo mejor si usáis un smartphone ya que en versión móvil queda mal.

En el resto de webs que utilizo para mostrar mis trabajos son íntegramente en inglés, así que me ha dado por pensar que igual a los visitantes que hablan mi idioma les gustaría leer el texto en castellano.

Tenéis tiempo de votar hasta el 29 de Junio. ¡Vosotros decidís!

4 comments:

  1. Lily I voted yes, but I don't think it's working.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandi ^^
      I've seen it's working because 3 people have voted while yesterday appeared only 2 votes on the poll.

      Delete
  2. Wiiiii, votado :3. I voted yes!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias por tu voto, guapa! Ya he visto que sale reflejado ^^

      Delete

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^