Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tablet damaged · Tableta gráfica estropeada




I haven't uploaded artworks on this blog for too long. It's not abandoned, neither I haven't forgotten it, the problem is that I haven't able to upload new artworks because my pen tablet was damaged and I can't draw new artworks like I'd wish. But this is going to be solved very soon because yesterday I took the pen tablet to be repaired and I'm having it back tomorrow, if all goes well. Fortunately the problem seems to be because of the USB cable, that was not well connected because of years of use. I had to move it constantly to find the point of connection, but it wasn't enough because at the slightest movement, it lost connection being impossible to work.

Before requesting repairs, I was working on a drawing that right now it's half done. There's still quite work to finish it, so as soon as I have my pen tablet back, I'll finish this drawing and upload it as soon as possible.

I'm very sorry that you have been visiting this blog and haven't seen any updates. I hope that from this moment everything goes back to normality and I'll upload new artworks once a month as minimum.

Thanks so much for your patience and see you soon!
Hace mucho tiempo que no subo dibujos en este blog. No es que lo tenga abandonado y me haya olvidado de él, el problema es que no he podido subir dibujos nuevos porque mi tableta gráfica se rompió y no puedo hacer dibujos como me gustaría. Pero esto se va a solucionar muy pronto ya que ayer llevé a reparar la tableta y mañana la tendré en casa, si todo va bien. Afortunadamente el problema es inicialmente del cable USB, que no hacía conexión por los años de uso. Tenía que estar siempre moviéndolo hasta encontrar el punto de conexión, pero no era suficiente porque al mínimo movimiento perdía la conexión y así era imposible hacer algo en condiciones.

Antes de llevarla a reparar, estuve trabajando en un dibujo que en estos momentos está a medias. Aún queda bastante trabajo para terminarlo, así que tan pronto como tenga la tableta en casa, terminaré este dibujo y lo subiré lo antes posible.

Siento mucho que os hayáis pasado por el blog y no vieseis ninguna actualización. Espero que a partir de este momento todo vuelva a la normalidad y suba un dibujo mínimo cada mes.

¡Gracias por vuestra paciencia y hasta muy pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^