Wednesday 31 December 2014

Summary of Art 2014


2014 has been a weird year. I was hoping it were more productive than the previous one, but it hasn't happened. My pen tablet was damaged for a long time (around two years, but I could use it) and didn't take it to fix until October, when it definitely broke. Anyway, I have a huge artistic block, I don't feel like taking the pencil and draw. I miss that age in which I was able to make 40 illustrations in a year and now I don't get 15. This has to improve! Still, I have made some artworks and this is the summary: 

● February: Fobidden Love
● March: B-Day Gift for Yami Mae (2014)
This gift helped me as a excuse to draw.
● May: Penguin parade
● June: Commission - Sweet Angel Kawaii (2014)
My first commission! This artwork was commissioned by my friends of the shoe Sweet~Angel~Kawaii for their on-line shops. Maybe I'll accept commissions soon, but first I have to establish the prices.
● July: Monskater
The tablet was half broken and didn't want to draw, so I focused on photography my dolls, my other hobby.
● August: Transportation
Like the previous month.
● September: Mint & Chocolate summer
More of the same.
● November: My little friend
● December: Christmas 2014
2014 ha sido un año raro. Tenía la esperanza de que fuese más productivo que el anterior, pero no ha sido así. Mi tableta gráfica estuvo estropeada durante mucho tiempo (como dos años, aunque podía usarla) y no la llevé a reparar hasta el mes de Octubre, que fue cuando ya se estropeó definitivamente. De todas formas, tengo un bloqueo artístico impresionante, no me apetece coger el lápiz y dibujar. Añoro aquél tiempo en el que era capaz de hacer 40 ilustraciones en un año y ahora no llego ni a 15. ¡Esto tiene que mejorar! Aún así, algún que otro dibujo he hecho y éste es el resumen: 

● Febrero: Fobidden Love
● Marzo: B-Day Gift for Yami Mae (2014) 
Este regalo me sirvió como excusa para dibujar.
● Mayo: Penguin parade
● Junio: Commission - Sweet Angel Kawaii (2014)
¡Mi primer encargo! Este dibujo me lo encargaron mis amigas de la tienda Sweet~Angel~Kawaii para sus tiendas on-line. Puede que acepte encargos próximamente, primero tendría que fijar bien los precios. 
● Julio: Monskater
La tableta estaba medio rota y no tenía ganas de dibujar, así que me centré en la fotografía de mis muñecos, mi otro hobby.
● Agosto: Transportation
Igual que el mes anterior.
● Septiembre: Mint & Chocolate summer
Más de lo mismo.
● Noviembre: My little friend
● Diciembre: Christmas 2014

Other artworks  Otros dibujos


 

Let's see how 2015 is. I only hope my art block is over and return to have inspiration and desire to draw. At least it consoled me to see that I have improved my techniques with digital colour.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
A ver el 2015 cómo se presenta. Solo espero que el bloqueo artístico desaparezca y vuelva a tener inspiración y ganas de dibujar. Al menos me consuela el comprobar que he mejorado mis técnicas con el color digital.

¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!

Thanks for your visit!   ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^