Sunday 8 March 2015

100 Creatures Challenge - 78 - Kappa



Second illustration of the "100 Creatures challenge". A while ago, I thought about drawing a Kappa, so when saw this creature was in the list, I had no excuse to draw it. It's not a creature I particulary like, is creepy and should not be pleasant to find one in a river while walking.

The background is fully drawn by me. I've challenged myself to draw more detailed backgrounds although I'm not good at it.

100 Creatures list



TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI  
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Kappa & Art is ©Diabolikal Lily 

Segunda ilustración del "Reto 100 Criaturas". Hace un tiempo, pensé en dibujar un Kappa así que cuando vi que esta criatura estaba en la lista, ya no tuve excusa para dibujarlo. No es una criatura que me guste especialmente, da grima y no debe ser agradable encontrarse a uno en un río mientras paseas.


El fondo está completamente dibujado por mí. Me he retado a dibujar fondos más detallados aunque no se me de bien.

✎ Lista 100 Criaturas


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI  
● Wacom Bamboo Fun tableta gráfica

● Kappa & Arte ©Diabolikal Lily


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^