Saturday 25 July 2015

New URL address · Nueva dirección URL


As I said in my previous entry, I have changed my nickname. Before I was Diabolikal Lily and now I am Lily Skadi. I have managed to make the change in almost all forums and web sites where I have an account. In deviantART I can not change it because I would need a premium membership and I refuse to give money to a page that every time they do an update or open a discussion, I'm laughing to keep from crying. The last thing was this: link.

They basically they say that art theft in internet does not exist because there is anything physical to "steal". Really? Although the thing not stop here and drop more atrocities. I have often reported "theft" on that page and never got those "thieves" be banned or warn for misconduct. Now I fully understand why. This does not happen in other art sites, where you are require to upload only artworks that you have done and if you upload something that is not yours, depending on severity you run the risk of being banned temporarily or lifetime in that page. Sometimes make me want to close that account and send deviantART to piss off definitely, but I have friends there and that stops me because really, this page is becoming a substitute for Facebook and similar social networks.

After unburden myself with this topic, I want to let you know that in the following days I will change the blog URL address, becoming the following:

http://lilyskadi.blogspot.com

Please make a note because I do not know if searching through the current URL it will be redirected to the new one automatically.

I also have almost ready the new blog header, so the change will be imminent.

See you soon!
Como ya comenté en mi anterior entrada, cambié mi nick. Antes era Diabolikal Lily y ahora soy Lily Skadi. He conseguido hacer el cambio en casi todos los foros y páginas donde tengo una cuenta. En deviantART me es imposible cambiarlo porque necesitaría una cuenta premium y me niego a dar dinero a una página en la que cada vez que hacen una actualización o abren un tema de discusión, me hacen reír por no llorar. Lo último fue esto: enlace

Para los que no entendáis inglés, básicamente dicen que el robo artístico en internet no existe porque no se "roba" nada físico. ¿En serio? Aunque la cosa no queda ahí y sueltan más barbaridades. Muchas veces he denunciado "robos" en esa página y nunca conseguí que esos "ladrones" fuesen baneados o se les avisase por mala conducta. Ahora comprendo perfectamente por qué. Esto en otras páginas artísticas no sucede, es más, te exigen que subas solamente ilustraciones que hayas hecho tú y si subes algo que no te pertenece  y dependiendo de la gravedad, correrás el riesgo de ser baneado de forma temporal o de por vida en esa página. A veces me dan ganas de cerrar esa cuenta definitivamente y mandar a deviantART a tomar por viento, pero tengo amigos allí y eso me frena porque de verdad, ésta página se está convirtiendo en un sucedáneo de Facebook y otras redes sociales similares.

Después de desahogarme con este tema, decirlos que voy a cambiar en los próximos días la dirección URL del blog, pasando a ser el siguiente:

http://lilyskadi.blogspot.com

Por favor, apuntadlo porque no sé si al buscar a través de la URL actual se redirigirá a la nueva automáticamente.

También tengo casi lista la nueva cabecera del blog, así que el cambio va a ser inminente.

¡Hasta pronto!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^