Wednesday 25 January 2017

PaigeeWorld Pigtails contest 2017 - Vegeta



First drawing of the year!

I guess you may have been shocked to see Vegeta in that hairstyle that doesn't fit him at all 😂 There's currently a new contest at PaigeeWorld where you have draw the character/s you want with pigtails. I don't know why, I thought about drawing Vegeta in pigtails, so let's imagine that Bra has been playing with his daddy's hair 😆

I was looking for male hairstyles and I liked the one I've drawn, but it looked much better for the boy in the photo reference I used ... Still, it's been fun.

If you have a PaigeeWorld account and you want to help me in the contest, you can give me a heart in the following link:

➥ Pigtails contest entry by LilySkadi

Thank you! 😊~💗

See you soon!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Wacom Intuos Draw tableta gráfica

● Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z/Super ©Akira Toriyama
● Art ©Lily Skadi
¡Primer dibujo del año!

Supongo que os habrá chocado ver a Vegeta con ese peinado que no le queda nada bien 😂 Actualmente hay un nuevo concurso en PaigeeWorld en el que hay dibujar al personaje/s que quieras con coletas. No sé porqué, se me ocurrió dibujar a Vegeta en coletas, así que imaginemos que Bra ha estado jugando con el pelo de su papá 😆

Estuve buscando peinados masculinos y este que he dibujado me gustó, pero le quedaba mucho mejor al chico de la foto de referencia que usé... Aún así, ha sido divertido.

Si tenéis cuenta en PaigeeWorld y queréis ayudarme en el concurso, podéis darme un corazón en el siguiente enlace:

Pigtails contest entry by LilySkadi

¡Gracias! 😊~💗

¡Hasta pronto!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Wacom Intuos Draw tableta gráfica

● Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z/Super ©Akira Toriyama
● Arte ©Lily Skadi


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^