Saturday 7 January 2017

Summary of art 2016


How have Christmas and other festivities been? I hope you have started off the new year on the right foot and everything goes great. As for me, here you have me another year with my drawings. Yes, I know that I don't publish every month, but the important thing is not to leave the hobby or blog.

In this first entry of the year I am going to share with you the summary of last year.

 January: Ladybug
● February: Valentine's Day 2016
● March: Chibi bunny boy
● April: Marlisha 2016
● May: Son Goku y Arale
● July: I didn't draw anything this month.
● September: Harley Quinn
● November: No dibujé nada este mes.
● December: Christmas 2016

It hasn't been bad, considering that I have drawn other illustrations apart from the ones shown in the summary and I have the hobby of photography. Let's see how artistic is 2017.

If you want to see a summary of my photographs, you can see it here.

See you soon!
¿Cómo han ido las Navidades y demás fiestas? Espero que hayáis entrado en el nuevo año con buen pie y que todo vaya fenomenal. Por mi parte, aquí me tenéis un año más con mis dibujos. Sí, ya sé que no publico todos los meses, pero lo importante es no dejar abandonado el hobby ni el blog.

En esta primera entrada del año voy a compartir con vosotros el resumen del pasado año.

 Enero: Ladybug
● Febrero: San Valentín 2016
● Marzo: Chibi chico conejito
● Abril: Marlisha 2016
● Mayo: Son Goku y Arale
● Julio: No dibujé nada este mes.
● Septiembre: Harley Quinn
● Noviembre: No dibujé nada este mes
● Diciembre: Navidad 2016

No ha estado mal, teniendo en cuenta de que he hecho más dibujos aparte de los mostrados en el resumen y tengo el hobby de la fotografía. A ver cómo se presenta de artístico el 2017.

Si queréis ver un resumen sobre mis fotografías, podéis verlo aquí.

¡Hasta pronto!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^