Friday 5 May 2017

Frozen: Elsa


I wanted to draw a fanart of Elsa (Frozen) for a long time, so these last days I've been working on this drawing. Although I tried to draw her in other poses, in the end I drew her with her typical pose because I didn't like how it was turning out. There's always time to draw more fanarts.

The dress has been quite complicated to colour, I was messing with photoshop to get different textures and shines and finally came out this you can see. It's kind of weird for me to have coloured something so bright 😃

See you soon!



TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw tablet

● Elsa (Disney) ©Disney
● Art ©Lily Skadi
Hacía tiempo que quería hacer un fanart de Elsa (Frozen), así que estos últimos días he estado trabajando en este dibujo. Aunque intenté dibujarle en otras poses, al final la he dibujado con su típica pose porque no me terminaba de gustar. Siempre hay tiempo de dibujar más fanarts.

El vestido ha sido bastante complicado de colorear, estuve trasteando con photoshop para conseguir distintas texturas y brillos y finalmente salió esto que podéis ver. Se me hace un tanto raro haber hecho algo tan brillante 😃

¡Hasta pronto!



HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw tableta gráfica

● Elsa (Frozen) ©Disney
● Arte ©Lily Skadi


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^