Thursday 21 June 2018

Chibi Captain America


Hello everyone!

I haven't published anything since February and I have not drawn anything at all this time. I guess I'm going through a period in which drawing has been left aside for lack of motivation.

Still, I wanted to draw one of my favourite superheroes, Captain America. Maybe this is the beginning of a Marvel series in chibi version, so let's see who's the next I draw.

And you, are you in Team Captain America or Team Iron Man? I will always be in Team Cap ❤

See you soon!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Dog and Art ©Lily Skadi
¡Hola a todes!

No publicaba nada desde febrero y es que no he dibujado absolutamente nada en todo este tiempo. Supongo que estoy pasando una racha en la que el dibujo ha quedado aparcado a un lado por falta de motivación.

Aún así, me entraron ganas de dibujar a uno de mis superhéroes favoritos, el Capitán América. Igual esto es el comienzo de una serie Marvel en versión chibi, así que a ver quién es el próximo que dibujo.

Y vosotres, ¿sois del equipo del Capitán América o del equipo de Iron Man? Yo siempre seré del equipo del Capi ❤

¡Hasta pronto!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Capitán América ©Marvel
● Arte ©Lily Skadi


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^