Tuesday 25 December 2012

Sexy Santa



The Apocalypse day has passed and Christmas has come...

It's finished! I wanted to draw a Christmas artwork buy any idea came in mind! Finally I got it last Sunday and these two last days I've been working hard to finish this in time. I did it! *Lily faints*

Here's my sexy Santa, he's my handsome vampire Lars. I think this suit suits him and looks so hot with it And seems he's had fun as well!

 Merry Christmas! 


TOOLS
● Easy Tool Sai (digital lineart +colour)
● Photoshop CS2 (Background)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Lars is ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^