Thursday 10 January 2013

1st Year!


Happy New Year 2013! Let’s see what this year has to offer us.

A whole year has passed since I opened this blog. I want to thank everyone of you who visits this blog everyday :) I'll keep on drawing and improving in each one of my artworks.

If you have a dA account, you can get an artwork from me! I have a kiriban on hold, so if you're interested just visit my current journal to know the rules. I'd have liked to make a raffle or something here for the first year of this blog, but I have 3 followers only and this makes me think that not many people would have entered. If next year I have more followers, then I'll do something ;)

To end, I know that many people have visited this blog just because of my "One Piece" fanarts. I'm very sorry to let know that it's not in my plans to draw more "One Piece" fanarts. I'm focusing in my own original stuff and ideas, though I'll keep on drawing a very few fanarts from time to time.

If you have deviantART, MangaBullet, anipan and or pixiv, you can follow me there as well. I'm active in all my accounts and my time of hiatus in dA ended. It's not my fave artpage because of many things, but I'm still there and I'm not going to deactivate it, as I thought I would do.

Thank you all for all your visits through this last year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^