Sunday 15 September 2013

Collab - Medusa


Collab with my friend gilster262 See the original: [link]

It's finally finished! I've worked on it for weeks. As I've written in one of my previous journals I don't feel like drawing and I take a lot of time to finish anything TT_TT

I've added all those complements on her belts to make it more beautiful.

Although I haven't played to the game "Kid Icarus: Uprising", I like a lot the characters design and I like Medusa from the Greek mythology.


TOOLS
● Easy Tool Sai
● Photoshop CS2 
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Medusa (Kid Icarus: Uprising) is ©Nintendo / Masahiro Sakurai
● Art (sketch) is ©Gilster262
● Art is ©Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^