Sunday 26 January 2020

Year of the Rat 2020 · Año de la Rata 2020


鼠年快乐! 

Happy year of the Rat! 🐭

I wish this year of the Rat is a good one for everyone.

Yesterday began the Year of the Rat according to the Chinese zodiac and although I haven't drawn anything since last year's animal, I wanted to draw this year's animal.

I'm very sorry for having the blog so neglected, the truth is that I don't feel like drawing as I did in past and I'm spending more time on photography, yet the blog I will keep it open.

See you soon!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Rata and Art ©Lily Skadi
¡Feliz año de la Rata! 🐭

Deseo que este año de la Rata sea bueno para todos.


Ayer empezó el año de la Rata según el zodiaco chino y a pesar de que no he vuelto a dibujar nada desde el animal de año pasado, he querido dibujar al animal de este año. 

De verdad que lamento mucho tener el blog tan abandonado, la verdad es que no me apetece dibujar como lo hacía antes y le estoy dedicando más tiempo a la fotografía, aún así el blog lo mantendré abierto.

¡Hasta pronto!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop CS5
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Rata y Arte ©Lily Skadi


Previous animals  Animales anteriores:

   
 Year of the Rooster 2017 · Año del Gallo 2017  Pig 2019 - Cerdo 2019

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^