Monday 23 January 2012

Year of the Dragon 2012


龙年快乐! (Happy year of the dragon!)

I hope this year of the dragon will be a good one for everybody. In Chinese culture, this mythical beast is a symbol of good luck and prosperity.

It’s been really fun to draw this little dragon, it looks very similar to the idea I had in my mind. Even I like what it looks like! I’m very bad at drawing animals and I finished the sketch of this one in 30 minutes, I’m very surprised.


TOOLS
● Photoshop CS
● Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet

● Art is © Diabolikal Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^