Tuesday 24 January 2023

LOTL - Nendoroid of the Lost: Chris 'The Lord' Harms (Barcelona 2022 outfit)


In a couple of previous entries I said that I'm currently a big fan of the German band Lord of the Lost and on November 5 I attended the concert in Barcelona. From there I brought home a lot of inspiration and wanting to draw the members of the band, so I plan to draw several fanarts of them 

About a month after the concert I started drawing sketches because I had the idea that I would like to have customized Nendoroids of the members of the band, so since it would cost me a lot of money to make it happen, I thought that the easiest thing would be to draw them in the chibi style of these figures. So I have called this fanart collection "Nendoroid of the Lost".

The first one I have drawn was the singer, Chris Harms. Since thanks to the concert my inspiration returned, I've drawn him with the costumes and make-up of the concert in Barcelona. And although I finished the drawing a few weeks ago, I decided to publish it on Instagram on January 22 because it's his birthday.

Do you like the idea? You can tell me if you knew this group, if you like it, if you have also seen them in concert...

See you in the next post!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Lord of the Lost/Chris Harms
● Art ©Sionnach
En un par de entradas anteriores dije que actualmente soy muy fan de la banda alemana Lord of the Lost y el pasado 5 de noviembre asistí al concierto de Barcelona. De allí me traje a casa mucha inspiración y con ganas de dibujar a los miembros del grupo, así que tengo pensado dibujar varios fanarts de ellos. 

Como un mes después del concierto empecé a dibujar bocetos porque tuve la idea de que me gustaría tener Nendoroids customizadas como los miembros del grupo, así que como hacerlo realidad me costaría mucho dinero pensé que lo más fácil sería dibujarlos al estilo chibi de estas figuras. Así que a esta colección de fanarts la he llamado "Nendoroid of the Lost". 

Al primero que he dibujado a sido al cantante, Chris Harms. Ya que gracias al concierto mi inspiración volvió, pues le he dibujado con el vestuario y maquillaje del concierto en Barcelona. Y aunque el dibujo lo terminé hace unas semanas, decidí publicarlo en Instagram el 22 de enero porque es su cumpleaños. 

¿Os gusta la idea? Podéis contarme si conocíais a este grupo, si os gusta, si también les habéis visto en concierto... 

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● ©Lord of the Lost/Chris Harms 
● Arte ©Sionnach


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^