Sunday 22 January 2023

Year of the Rabbit 2023 · Año del conejo 2023


兔年快乐! 

Happy Year of the Rabbit! 🐰

I wish you all the best for this new Lunar Year.

Today has started the year of the rabbit, according to the Chinese zodiac. And with this animal I end this collection of drawings. Last year I thought that I wouldn't be able to finish it because I was unable to find the inspiration to draw the tiger, but this year I have solved it. Despite this little problem, I'm glad I did this challenge that has lasted 12 years. 12 years! My goodness, how time flies.

For next year I don't know what I'll do with the Chinese zodiac, sure I will find a cool idea. Meanwhile, I'll be posting new drawings here. I already have a fanart ready that I will publish tomorrow.

See you in the next post!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Rabbit and Art ©Sionnach
¡Feliz año del Conejo! 🐰

Os deseo todo lo mejor para este nuevo año Lunar.

Hoy ha empezado el año del conejo, según el zodíaco chino. Y con este animal termino esta colección de dibujos. El año pasado pensé que no lograría terminarla porque fui incapaz de encontrar la inspiración de dibujar al tigre, pero este año lo he solucionado. A pesar de este problemilla, me alegro de haber hecho este reto que ha durado 12 años. ¡12 años! Madre mía, cómo pasa el tiempo.

Para el próximo año no sé que haré con el zodíaco chino, algo se me ocurrirá. Mientras tanto, iré publicando dibujos nuevos por aquí. Ya tengo un fanart preparado que publicaré mañana. 

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Conejo y Arte ©Sionnach


Previous animals  Animales anteriores:

   
 Year of the Rooster 2017 · Año del Gallo 2017  Pig 2019 - Cerdo 2019
Rat 2021 · Rata 2020


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^