Friday 20 January 2023

Year of the Tiger 2022 · Año del Tigre 2022


虎年快乐! 

Happy end of the year of the Tiger! 🐯

I didn't draw the tiger for the Chinese zodiac because of lack of inspiration.  As I don't want to leave this collection incompleted, I wanted to draw this year's animal and I finished right away. You never know how and when inspiration will strike. So as they say, better late than never.

I didn't think I'd leave the blog so abandoned for so long, but this year things are going to change because I've found some inspiration to draw, even if it's fanarts of a couple of German bands I like: Lord of the Lost and Nachtblut.

And although I don't know if anyone is reading this and I don't want to write a book in this entry, I invite you to read the entry I published on my personal blog, where I explain what has happened during all this time of absence.

You may have noticed that I have changed my nickname to Sionnach. Why? Because I finally found out that I'm a non-binary person and I identify as agender. I know that there are people who don't understand it, they think that it's a fashion and that it's nonsense. But it's not, this is something serious and real. So since I needed to have a more neutral name, I chose Sionnach because it means fox in Irish. On Instagram people usually call me Sion, so you can call me whatever you like. On the other hand, I will change the name of the blog, but the address of the blog will remain the same since editing all the links from other entries would be a huge job.

And here I end for today. In a couple of days I will post the latest Chinese zodiac animal.

See you soon!


TOOLS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Tiger and Art ©Sionnach
¡Feliz fin de año del Tigre! 🐯

El año pasado no dibujé al tigre para el zodíaco chino por falta de inspiración. Como no quiero dejar 
esta colección sin terminar, he querido dibujar al animal este año y lo he terminado enseguida. Nunca se sabe cómo y cuándo va a llegar la inspiración. Así que como se dice, mejor tarde que nunca.

No pensé que dejaría el blog tan abandonado durante tanto tiempo, pero este año las cosas van a cambiar porque he encontrado algo de inspiración para dibujar, aunque sean fanarts de un par de grupos musicales alemanes que me gustan: Lord of the Lost y Nachtblut. 

Y aunque no sé si alguien estará leyendo esto y no quiero escribir un libro en esta entrada, os invito a leer la entrada que publiqué en mi blog personal, donde explico qué ha pasado durante todo este tiempo de ausencia

Os habréis dado cuenta de que he cambiado mi apodo por Sionnach. ¿Por qué? Porque finalmente descubrí que soy una persona no binaria y me identifico como agénero. Sé que hay gente que no lo entiende, piensa que es una moda y que es una tontería. Pero no lo es, esto es algo serio y real. Así que como necesitaba tener un nombre más neutro, elegí Sionnach porque significa zorro en irlandés. En Instagram la gente me suele llamar Sion, así que podéis llamarme como más os guste. Por otra parte, cambiaré el nombre del blog, pero la dirección del blog seguirá siendo la misma ya que editar todos los enlaces en otras entradas sería un trabajo enorme. 

Y aquí termino por hoy. En un par de días publicaré el último animal del zodíaco chino.

¡Hasta pronto!


HERRAMIENTAS 
● Easy Tool SAI
● Photoshop 2022
● Wacom Intuos Draw 

● Tigre y Arte ©Sionnach


Previous animals  Animales anteriores:

   
 Year of the Rooster 2017 · Año del Gallo 2017  Pig 2019 - Cerdo 2019
Rat 2021 · Rata 2020

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^