Thursday 2 February 2012

GM The Hero and Marlisha -Art Trade with Gilster262-


This is my part of an Art Trade I made with my friend in dA gilster262 in 2011.

Here's an artwork of my OC Marlisha with gilster262's OC G.M. The Hero. It was pleasant to draw OC's instead of fanarts.

Erm, yes, I know I've failed at some anatomy parts... I realized about them when I was doing the colour part, so it was too late to fix it ^^;

In return, he made this artwork of my OC Dismal Darlene for me: link


TOOLS
● Manga Studio EX 3.0 (Lineart)
● Photoshop CS (Colour)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS
● Ref pic: link
● Background brush found here: Brusheezy

● G.M. The Hero is © gilster262
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^