Monday 6 February 2012

Beauty Fantasy


The first time I drew this fairy was in 2006 and I haven’t drawn her until 2011. I like her look and it was a lot of fun to draw and colour this picture. Also, I’ve realized that is fun to draw sexy girls and boys, so more sexy characters coming in future!!

As for the background, this one came while colouring the girl as I didn’t know what to do with it, as usual... Backgrounds are always the worst part to do ^.^;


TOOLS 
● Photoshop CS
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet


CREDITS 
● Bubble brush by hawksmont (dA)
● Fantasy lights by KeepWaiting (dA)

● Fairy is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^