Wednesday 15 February 2012

Chibi vampires, demons and medium





This is a collection of chibis I made in 2011 of my OCs. It was pretty fun to draw them and I found my chibi style while drawing them ^.^

They all are from the same story about vampires and demons and almost all are now BJDs (for those who don't know what BJDs are, please have a look at my other blog, Genwaku).

My OCs as BJDs:

Byron (vampire) 
● Maiko (medium)
Danielle (half-vampire)
● Norlij (a.k.a. Satoshi Akumakai / Toshi) (demon)
● Daisuke (demon) 
Lars (vampire) - No doll


TOOLS
● Photoshop CS2
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Byron, Daisuke, Danielle, Lars, Maiko and Norlij are © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^