Tuesday 21 February 2012

Halloween 2011


This artwork took me a lot of hours was made for Halloween in 2011. At first, the background was too simple, just a gradient one with a few effects, but finally, I drew this background while painting it. The pumpkin wasn't in the original sketch either, after I finished the background, I found out that there was a big empty area which was distracting and that's how the pumpkin was added, so I had to add a new layer where I drew the sketch for it. Too much work, but I like what this has turned out.


TOOLS 
● Photoshop CS2
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet


CREDITS 

● Female demon is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^