Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sasuke -Art Trade with Emo-Sasuke018-


This was my part of an Art Trade I make with Emo-Sasuke018 on dA in 2011. She asked me for a Sasuke (NARUTO) fanart. I have never drawn a "Naruto" manga/anime fanart, this been the first one and even I made this one pretty fast (fast for me, I'm very slow at drawing). In 20 minutes only the sketch was done and it took me around 2 hours to do the lineart and colour. I'd wish to be as fast every time I draw...  

In return, she made this Hiei fanart for me: link


TOOLS
● Manga Studio EX 3.0 (Lineart)
● Photoshop CS (Colour)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS
● "Flame" brushes found here: Brusheezy

● Sasuke Uchiha (NARUTO) is © Masashi Kishimoto
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^