Friday 24 February 2012

Manga Styles Meme




I found a Manga Styles Meme in dA a few months ago and I felt like make it using my OC Norlij (a.k.a. Toshi). I finished it in December 2011. As my drawings were quite big  and I had to cut them in the meme, I made this one in two parts, so you can see what these drawings really look like. It's been interesting to draw Norlij in different manga styles ^_^

● Norlij as BJD: link


TOOLS 
● Photoshop CS2

● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

● Norlij (aka Toshi) is © Diabolikal Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^