Friday 3 February 2012

We are Chibis! -Art Trade with Hieislittlekitsune-


This is my part of an Art Trade I made with hieislittlekitsune (dA) in 2011.

She asked me for something related with Hiei, Yusuke and her OC Ivy. I didn't draw Hiei for a long time and... it's been the first time I've drawn Yusuke!

I drew this in chibi form because I wanted to improve at drawing chibis and also, I tried with a dofferent perspective.

In return, she made this fanart of Hiei for me: link


TOOLS
● Manga Studio EX 3.0 (Lineart and background lines)
● Photoshop CS (Colour)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet

CREDITS
● Ref pic: link
● Background brush found here: Brusheezy

● Hiei & Yusuke are © Yoshihiro Togashi
● Ivy is © hieislittlekitsune
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^