Saturday 28 January 2012

Doki-Doki


These two are my OC's, Norlij and Danielle. They’re and odd couple formed by a demon (Norlij) and a half vampire (Danielle), but they love and respect each other. It seems they’re having fun in their date.

I didn’t get interesting ideas of which clothes to draw on them, as I like to design the outfits my characters wear, so I downloaded an issue of the Japanese fashion magazine “Kera!” to get some ideas. Danielle wears clothes inspired by clothes I found in this magazine. They don’t look the same though. Norlij wears clothes similar to the ones my BJD Norlij has.

In this picture they look big headed. Why?! I corrected the sketch a few times, but both characters are still big headed TT_TT  As for the hands... hands are really difficult to draw. I know they look a bit weird ¬¬

Norlij as BJD: link
Danielle as BJD: link


TOOLS
● Photoshop CS
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet
● Music: HYDE/VAMPS, Juka, Gackt and HIZAKI grace project

CREDITS
● Norlij's T-shirt printing by KeepWaiting (dA)
● Danielle's T-shirt printing on Celestial-star.net

● Norlij & Danielle are © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^