Tuesday 10 January 2012

Art Trades rules (English)

HOW TO ORDER AN ART-TRADE

● If you’re interested in making an Art Trade with me, you must have an account at MangaBullet or deviantART. Just send a private note with the subject "Art Trade" and a detailed description of what you want me to draw. If you have visual examples, they are very welcome.

NOTE: If you ask me for an art trade on deviantART, you’ll get my part of the art trade via MangaBullet and it will also be uploaded in this blog as I’m on hiatus on deviantART and this means that I’m not active in that site and read/reply messages from time to time.

● You can ask for 2 characters maximum.

● Don’t forget to include a good explanation of how your character is and send links of your OC’s or manga/anime characters if possible to have a reference.

● I use digital media to colour my artworks: Photoshop CS2Art Rage2 or Manga Studio EX 0.3

● You can ask for a colour or a black & white artwork. You can ask with tones added.

● If I don’t agree with your Art Trade request, I’ll refuse it.

● Be patient with me if I take a long time to finish your Art Trade because I have other matters in real life.

I TAKE

Fanarts. They can be from any manga/anime. If it’s from another style as superheroes, they will be drawn in my own style. If you ask me to draw a real person, I will draw them in my manga style because my realistic style sucks.

Your OCs. If you want them to be drawn with any of my OCs, you can request as long as it’s not love themed related between them. My OCs have their own story and some of them have their beloved one.

● Chibis. If you don’t specify in your request, I’ll draw the character/s as I thing they will better look

● If your character uses a weapon, please note that I’m not used to draw them and I have never draw any kind of firearms.

I DON’T TAKE

Any kind of slash/character abuse. This includes Yaoi/Shonen Ai, Yuri/Shojo Ai if the character is non well know as being homosexual in the original series. I don’t accept the excuse "although the original author hasn't specify, the characters seem to be homosexual/make a good couple". Neither ask for homosexual characters into straight and/or child x adult relationship. 

Hentai. Inappropriate parts and obscene poses. Sensual and sexy boys and girls are ok.

Too much violence, gore and abusive scenes.

● Hate art. If you hate anything, is your problem and I don’t want to get involved into them.

OCxCanon fanarts. They must be your OCs or canon characters, not all together, I'm pretty tired of these kind of couples, sorry. If your OC represents yourself, I can make an exception.

Animals, furry and anthro. I’m not confidence enough as for taking them for Art Trades.

Mecha, robots, high technology, cars and buildings.

IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT THESE RULES, DON’T ASK ME FOR AN ART TRADE, PLEASE

ART QUALITY

COLOUR

BLACK & WHITE


CHIBIS





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^