Thursday 19 January 2012

Kiriban prize for "frijole007"


I made this arwork in 2010 as a gift for a dA user who has left this site, frijole007. This person was the winner of the Kiriban 5000 game in my dA account, so as prize got this fanart.

I’m not into "Saiyuki", in fact I know this anime/manga from the few pics I’ve seen in magazines and around the net, so it was an interesting experience to draw a character I’m not familiar with, as Sanzo.


TOOLS:
● Lineart: Manga Studio EX 3.0
● Colour: Photoshop CS

● Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho) is © Yoshihiro Togashi
● Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki) is © Kazuya Minekura
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^