Thursday 12 January 2012

Hi, welcome!!

This is Lily, the administrator of this blog. After much thought, finally I decided to write a blog about my artwork. Here you’ll find my illustrations, though I’ll maybe write tutorials and upload WIP. 

I think I’ve left everything organized and linked with their respective sites, but if you find something wrong, just let me know and I’ll correct it immediately. There are a few things which aren’t complete yet, I’ll keep working on them in the next days.

I hope this is of your liking. Also, it would make me glad if you like, appreciate and respect my work. 

Thanks a lot for your visit and enjoy!!

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^