Sunday 29 January 2012

Girls Fight -Art trade with "frijole007"-


This was my part of an Art Trade I make with frijole007 (now anobouzu) on dA in 2010. This person asked me to draw her OC Daiyu and her persona fighting over Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki in a chibi form. It was fun to draw this and a good chance to draw chibis. At that time, I still had to improve at drawing them.

I'm sorry, but I can't give a link to the drawing she made for me because it has been removed T_T


TOOLS
● Photoshop CS (Lineart & Colour)
● Manga Studio EX 3.0 (Speech Ballon)
● Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet
● Music: D'espairsRay and HIZAKI grace project

CREDITS
Manga Speedlines by shadowsmyst (dA)

● Daiyu & Persona are © frijole007/anobouzu
● Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki) is © Kazuya Minekura
● Art is © Diabolikal Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and therefore SPAM IS NOT PUBLISHED.
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Por favor, tened en cuenta que los comentarios están moderados y por lo tanto, NO SE PUBLICA SPAM.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^